Monday 12 May 2014

Interview on Petal to Petal











My artwork was recently featured on Petal to Petal, a blog run by the Irish surface pattern designer, Lily Reilly. I'm not sure if you're aware of the warm and fuzzy feelings I reserve for all things Irish, but Lily and her lovely blog are definitely recipients of said feelings :)
She features all kinds of artists on her blog, and  invited me to participate in one of her insightful interviews. I am so pleased to be featured alongside other illustrators like Katy Horan, who's work I've always admired - thanks Lily! x

You can mosey on down to Petal to Petal and read my interview here.

P.S The above picture is of Luna, my beautiful beaded deer head, and is totally unrelated to the post. But isn't she lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment